Selling at "No Reserve" at the inaugural Blackhawk Museum Gala and Charity Auction on November 17, 2012.
1956 Austin Healey 100-4 BN2 Roadster
Chassis Number: BN2L231348 – Engine Number: LEA231348M
This extremely rare and desirable example was gifted to the Blackhawk Museum by Paul O’Connor of Healdsburg, California. Mr. O’Connor purchased the car in 1994 and owned the car until he donated it to the museum in 2009.
This well-known Bay Area car attended the 4th Annual Austin Healey West Meet in San Rafael on September 2, 1978, 20th Annual Silverado Concours d’Elegance in 1986, Austin Healey West Meet in Eureka in 1976 and was in the Competition Observers Club.
The Austin Healey 100 was introduced in October of 1952 at the Earls Court Motor Show. During its production run, 3,924 examples of the BN2 were produced.